Laser Vision Correction has helped millions of Americans see more clearly. The Eye Clinic of Wisconsin has built a Laser Vision Correction program that is unsurpassed in the region.
We call it ecLASIK.
What makes ecLASIK your best Laser Vision Correction option?
- You will be treated by the region’s most experienced surgical team
- Your procedure will utilize the most advanced industry technology
- The price of your procedure includes any necessary enhancement treatments for up to 12 months after your initial procedure
- We also offer a Lifetime Enhancement Policy for patients who choose to be covered for any enhancement treatment necessary after the 12-month period. If you choose the lifetime policy, enhancements will be provided at no additional surgical cost.
- Your surgeon and team will fit you with the best possible technology for your vision condition: Blade-Free LASIK, Custom Blade-Free LASIK, Wavefront Analysis, Eye Tracking Technology, and PRK are all technologies we offer.
The culmination of all these things - experience, technology, outcomes, and value – makes ecLASIK the region’s premiere Laser Vision Correction procedure.
At Eye Clinic of Wisconsin, we are committed to using the most advanced technology and the most refined procedures to help our patients achieve the best possible results. And so we are pleased to offer the unprecedented precision and consistency of Blade-Free LASIK.
Eyes are like fingerprints. No two are alike, and our surgeons and laser team believe your treatment should reflect this fact. Custom LASIK allows us to treat your eyes with an unprecedented level of personalization.
Like LASIK, PRK uses a cool Excimer laser to reshape the cornea. However, unlike LASIK, the PRK procedure does not utilize the creation of a flap. Rather, the surface of the cornea is reshaped. This procedure affords some who may not be a candidate for LASIK (such as those with thinner corneas) to qualify for laser vision correction.